Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fantastic grass rolls !


I could see the sun for the first time in a week.

Too warm  and high humidity weather had been since last saturday.

I heard that the air-conditioner was very popular at shop in this week.

Of course, almost houses in Mombetsu don't have it.

Becourse normal summer of this area is very short.

Meanwhile, it was heavy rain last night.

Water of SYOKOTSU river rose.


I went over the brige and to dairy farming area.

I took this picture of the road.

Becourse I was feeling the photogenic.


I hardly saw cows.

But I could see many grass rolls coverd plastic film.

I also saw traces of tier of tractor.


Another grassplace had too mach many rolls. Wow !

It was fantastic !


Many grass rolls on the big grassland and dynamic cloud.

That's Summer of Hokkaido !

No comments:

Post a Comment